Monday 4 August 2014

Nutella Cookies Recipe UK(Metric)

Hello lovelies!
Today I'm going to show you how to make Nutella cookies! Yes, you read right NUTELLA COOKIES! As, you can tell I'm pretty excited...

Have you ever been looking for a recipe but everyone that comes up is in 'cups' or something you don't use? Well, that's what happened to me so I decided to make my own recipe and share it with you guys!


Ingredients:

Method:
1. First, measure out all the ingredients and preheat the oven to 170°c/ Gas Mark 3/ 325°F.

2.Heat up the Nutella in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.

3.Put the flour and cocoa powder in a bowl together,

4. Cream the butter and sugars together in another bowl (I used an electric hand whisk).


5. Add the Nutella and anything else you wish(e.g. chocolate chips).

6. Add the egg.

7. Add in the rest of the dry ingredients(flour and cocoa)

8. Grease a baking tray and line with greaseproof paper, round mixture into balls and spread out across the tray. 
TOP TIP: USE AN ICE CREAM SCOOP!
9. Bake in the oven for 18 minutes. Once ready leave to cool on rack.

10. Enjoy!!!

Thanks for reading,
xoxoEmily








No comments:

Post a Comment