Monday 10 February 2014

Sample Review: L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil

Hello everyone! Today I'm reviewing a sample I got from Marie Claire magazine.
It is the L'oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil
This is what it said on the little pouch:

































From this, I wasn't quite sure how much to use as I couldn't really reuse it, yet I couldn't see why they'd put more than enough for once in a sample (I'm guessing the instructions were for the normal bottle). And well, '2 precious drops' isn't really a global measurement last time I checked?


In the end, I used all of it but focused more on the ends of my hair as I came to the end of the packet to avoid greasy hair (just in case). I used it after washing my hair and then let it air dry.

Wow. I was a little nervous that I might have to rewash it out, but its made a noticeably good difference in texture! My hair feels really smooth and for ages I couldn't stop running my fingers through it.

This is what my hair looked like after using it, though I don't think the pictures do the product justice.
After using this I am definitely considering purchasing the full size version of it. (Which is £8.49 at Boots)


(excuse my pajamas)

P.S because you're worth it ;)
Thanks for reading,
Emilyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment