Friday 26 July 2013

OOTD!- Summer Playsuit!

Today I'm wearing a floral playsuit with a ruffle round the top and buttons to the top. It's really loose so great for days which are abit warmer! I got it in Matalan for £10 but when I found it I wasn't quite sure but I soon changed my mind after trying it on. 

I know this isn't much of an 'outfit of the day' seen as its just one piece but I just really wanted to write about it because its so comfy and really summery! 

It's really good in the holidays if you're going swimming or to the beach because you can just slip it off if you've got a swimming costume underneath. It's also really good if you can't really be bothered to pick out a full outfit in the morning(ie everyday!) 

I would definitely recommend getting this as I loveeee it and I have literally been living in it and I really want to go to Primark or somewhere to get more playsuits for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment