Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmassy Wintery December To-Do List

First of all let me start off by sincerely apologising for the lack of posts lately :( I can't believe I haven't posted for a whole month!!! But don't worry, there'll be plenty of Christmas posts coming to make up for that :D

Today's post is a sum up of all the things I'm hoping to cram into this month. Yes, they're festive. Yes, they're cheesy...but who cares???

1.Countdown to Christmas












2. Watch some Christmas films












3. Drink hot chocolate and let the marshmallows melt












4. Sing some festive songs














5. Get the hot water bottle out














6. Decorate the Christmas tree














7. Wear cozy sweaters

















8. Tour the local Christmas lights













9.  Go to Santas grotto











10. Bake Christmas treats














11. Watch a nativity











12. Go late night Christmas shopping












13. Paint my nails Christmassy











14. Try a starbucks/costa Christmas drink












15. Countdown to 2014
















Thanks for reading, hopefully I'll be able to share all that I do end up doing with you guys (:


p.s I do not in any way own the images used in this post

No comments:

Post a Comment