Saturday 21 September 2013

My new obsession...POLYVORE


So recently my friend showed me a few outfits she'd created on "Polyore" and then another joined in, and then another. Until then I'd been using the website as a place to find out where to buy things from and had no idea you could make all these outfits and collages! I'd seen people post them but just didn't know how.

If you don't know what Polyvore is, it's a website and app where you can pt together collages of outfits and home ideas or 'sets'. Then you can post them online and like and follow other peoples.

cute beanie :)
They can go from being very simple(but oh so cute) to very filled up.

Here are some that I have made;
Paris PrincessasdfghjklBow CrazyGlam Casual




Thanks for reading :)
emily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment